Click here for information on Class Payment Plans
- Your payment guarantees your place in class.
- If you cannot attend a class you have paid for and it is more than 7 days before class, you will receive a refund. If less than 7 days before class, if someone takes your place, you receive a refund, otherwise no refund. You may send someone in your place, or we may have someone on a waiting list.
- It is strongly suggested that you purchase your class supplies at Cotton Patch Quilt Shop to insure you have the proper items. We appreciate your support.
- As a courtesy to all, please no children or guests in class.
- To get the most from your experience, the following suggestions are offered.
- Be prepared. Obtain the required supplies. If a multiple session class, do the homework.
- Be on time. Plan to arrive 10 minutes before class to set up. Doors open at 9:45am for morning classes, 15 minutes before class for evening classes.
- Be familiar with your sewing machine. You need to know how to thread it, how to wind and load a bobbin, and generally how your machine works. It is not the teachers responsibility to instruct you on how your machine works.
- Be sure your machine is in good working order. Remember the foot pedal and power cord! Brush out the dust bunnies from the bobbin case and insert a new needle.
- Thank you for signing up for a class at Cotton Patch Quilt Shop!