- Your payment guarantees your place in class.
- If you cannot attend a class you have paid for and it is more than 7 days before class, you will receive a refund. If less than 7 days before class, if someone takes your place, you receive a refund, otherwise no refund. You may send someone in your place, or we may have someone on a waiting list.
- It is strongly suggested that you purchase your class supplies at Cotton Patch Quilt Shop to insure you have the proper items. We appreciate your support.
- As a courtesy to all, please no children or guests in class.
- To get the most from your experience, the following suggestions are offered.
- Be prepared. Obtain the required supplies. If a multiple session class, do the homework.
- Be on time. Plan to arrive 10 minutes before class to set up. Doors open at 9:45am for morning classes, 15 minutes before class for evening classes.
- Be familiar with your sewing machine. You need to know how to thread it, how to wind and load a bobbin, and generally how your machine works. It is not the teachers responsibility to instruct you on how your machine works.
- Be sure your machine is in good working order. Remember the foot pedal and power cord! Brush out the dust bunnies from the bobbin case and insert a new needle.
- Thank you for signing up for a class at Cotton Patch Quilt Shop!
- For a one-time fee of $125, the Class Pass entitles student to enroll in unlimited classes May 1, 2018 through October 31, 2018.
- Previous class fees may be applied to the purchase of a Class Pass during the same time period. It is up to the student to provide receipts of all purchased classes totaling $125.
- Class Pass excludes Clubs or Gatherings such as P.M.S., Strip or be Square, Casual Friday, or special event classes.
- One pass per person.
- Pass cannot be shared or transferred.
- Pass is Non-Refundable.
- Pass has no monetary value.
- The Class Pass is used for payment for classes only, not supplies.
- When you register for a class online, go through the registration process, do not fill in a credit card number, and put “class pass” in the comments section.
- If registering in person or on the phone, let us know that you have a class pass, including Pass number.
- Classes have a limited number of students.
- When you register with your class pass, one of those spaces is reserved for you.
- After the class limit is reached, interested students are put on a wait list.
- Classes also have a minimum number of students to make the class a go.
- The teacher prepares for the number of students registered.
- When you register for a class with a class pass, you are expected to show up for the class.
- Any pass holder that needs to cancel a class must cancel at least 5 days prior to the scheduled class.
- Any pass holder who is a “no show” or cancels less than 5 days prior to a class for two classes will have their class pass privileges revoked.
- Class Pass fees will not be refunded if privileges are revoked.