We are excited to invite all sewists to come and sew pillowcases for the charity Ryan's Cases for Smiles on the third Thursday from 10am to 2pm, starting in September!
Cannot come to sew ins?
Bring your machine and basic sewing tools, the coordinator will bring the fabrics for you to sew and donate.
If you can, please consider bringing a box of quart sized zip lock bags or a box of color catchers when you attend. Supplies are get low and any extra help with this would be most gratefully appreciated.
COTTON PATCH QUILT SHOP is a year round drop off for Ryan's Cases For Smiles.
The Tampa Bay Chapter distributes pillowcases to these hospitals:
- Brandon Regional Medical Center
- John Hopkins All Children’s Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Health
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Shriners Hospitals for Children
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital of Tampa
- St. Joseph’s Hospital South
- Tampa General Hospital
Click here for more information about Ryan's Cases for Smiles