Place in your dryer for shorter drying time and fluffier loads of laundry! Helps reduce static cling.
100% Wool Dryer balls made in Nepal of New Zealand wool.
Comes in a package of 6
Why Use Wool Dryer Balls?
- They can cut your drying time in half.
- They help reduce static.
- They save you money on your energy bill.
- They are chemical-free, unlike dryer sheets.
- They can be re-used over-and-over again.
- They increase the fluffiness of your clothes.
- They are safe to use with cloth diapers.
Dryer Balls should last for over 1,000 loads.
Most people will use them for 2-5 years, depending on how much laundry they do.